(Product type 3225)
Small-diameter multi-purpose hose designed for fuel circuits (leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel).
Recommended for clamped hose applications on all fuel systems, including fuel injection systems.
- Cover resists heat, oil, ozone and weathering
- Tube has been upgraded to meet changes in fuel characteristics and resists heat and oil
- Spiral textile reinforcement
- Working pressure up to 1 MPa (10 kg/cm²)
- Temperature range from -35°C to +125°C
- Meets requirements of SAE J30R7 and DIN 73379 (except for tolerances)
Do not use for in-tank applications, sour gas, LPG and biodiesel.
Not designed to replace coupled hose assemblies on fuel injected engines.