This compact and strong belt with nominal top width from 3 mm to 11 mm transmits more power and allows high speed ratios. Polyflex® is suited for extremely small diameter pulleys and very compact drives with high rotational speeds. Ideal for use on machines and machine tools requiring high performance and smooth operation in limited space such as bench type milling machines, lathe drives, woodworking and metalworking machine spindle drives, computer peripheral equipment, small blowers, etc.
Durable marking indicating type and dimension.
- Polyurethane compound, superior to conventional belt materials, offers high fatigue and wear resistance and a high friction coefficient. It also improves adhesion to the tensile cords.
- Polyurethane is extremely resistant to heat, chemicals and oil.
- Uniformity throughout Polyflex® is ensured because the polyurethane compound is not layered but cast as a single unit after the positioning of the tensile cords in the mould.
- Ribbed top provides lateral rigidity without increasing bending stresses. The ribs also help to keep Polyflex® belts running cool.
- 60° angle results in better support of the tensile section, and provides a more even load distribution.
- Design freedom and space savings which are not possible with
conventional rubber construction belts.
- Low maintenance cost as belt needs less retensioning.
- Long belt life on compact drives.
Sections and nominal dimensions