(Product type 4219)
A very high-quality hose that meets the latest environmental standards and requirements.
- Fluoroelastomer tube liner resists permeation of alcohol and sour gas
- Tube resists heat, sour gas and fuel (leaded, unleaded and alcohol based petrol, diesel, biodiesel)
- Cover resists heat, ozone and abrasion
- Polyester braid reinforcement
- Working pressure up to 1.2 MPa (12 kg/cm²)
- Temperature range from -35°C to +150°
- Meets requirements of SAE 30R9
Recommended for clamped hose applications on fuel systems.
Do not use for in-tank applications and LPG.
Not designed to replace coupled hose assemblies on fuel injected engines.