(Product type 3230)
Extremely durable heater hose for straight and curved connections. The resilient reinforcement allows the hose to fit a pipe that is 4 mm larger than the nominal inside diameter of the hose.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation, the leading cause of hose failure
- Strong and flexible body allows bending to medium bend radius
- Resilient textile reinforcement withstands internal pressure and allows installation on enlarged end connections
- Tube and cover resist ozone, coolants and temperatures from -50°C to +100°C, occasionally to +110°C
- Meets requirements of DIN 73411, class A (except for tolerances)
15 m length per carton with knock-out lid for easy unreeling, measuring and storage.