(Product type 4275)
Factory moulded hose for upper, lower, bypass, heater and other coolant applications. Approved for Marine applications. Gates’ curved hose line is the most comprehensive line on the European replacement market. Thanks to consolidation – one hose size handling more than one application – inventories can be kept down. To increase the number of applications even further, cut-off marks are printed on some curved hoses.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation, the leading cause of hose failure
- Pre-shaped to fit and to ensure perfectly sealed connections
- Aramid or rayon knit reinforcement (depending on the application)
- Resistant to heat, ozone and chemical coolants
- Temperature range from -40°C to +100°C, occasionally to +110°C
- Maximum working pressure for hoses with ID smaller than or equal to 40 mm is 0.4 MPa; for hoses with ID greater than 40 mm 0.3 MPa
- Meets requirements of SAE 20R4, class D2 and DIN 73411, class A (except for tolerances)
For available sizes, please consult the Gates Cooling Systems catalogue E/70372 or www.gatesautocat.com.