Rubber Synchronous Belts - TransMotion™
Gates’ TransMotion™ is the most powerful rubber belt in the market for conveyor applications. TransMotion™ guarantees a 100% reliability when it is used for assembly lines in the most diverse industries. It outlasts and outperforms roller chain and other high-performance rubber synchronous products.
Three part number in white on the back of the belt indicating belt length, pitch and width.
- Technically advanced compound with elastomeric teeth and backing and nylon facing.
- Conveyor cord provides superior tooth jump resistance and shock load resistance. Allows use in wash down applications.
- Elastomeric backing protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
- Helically wound tensile member gives enormous strength, flex life and elongation resistance.
- Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
- Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
- Static conductive (ISO 9563) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 94/9/EC - ATEX. Certificates available on request.
- Compact drives and less weight.
- Positioning accuracy.
- Improved tooth jump resistance.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Cost-effective, long-lasting and virtually maintenance-free.
- Used on HTD® and RPP pulleys.