Gates VulcoPower™ V-belts are built for a reliable and durable performance on heavy-duty industrial drives. They offer a combination of advantages only available in Gates quality belts – all at an attractive price.
Durable white marking indicating type and dimensions.
• Belt compound converts forces on the sidewalls into longitudinal forces in the tensile member.
• Textile cover provides grip and protects against abrasion.
• Polyester tensile member withstands occasional or recurrent shockloads.
• Excellent resistance to oil, heat, ozone, sunlight, weather and ageing.
• Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions
described in the Directive 94/9/EC - ATEX
• Excellent performance/cost ratio.
• Manufactured by Gates according to the highest quality standards.
• Suited for a wide range of light- to medium-duty power transmission
applications and motion transfer.
• Available in all popular lengths and sections
• Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed
Sections and nominal dimensions