Gates’ TransMotion™ is the most powerful rubber belt in the market for conveyor applications. TransMotion™ guarantees a 100% reliability when it is used for assembly lines in the most diverse industries. It outlasts and outperforms roller chain and other high-performance rubber synchronous products.
Three part number in white on the back
of the belt indicating belt length, pitch
• Technically advanced compound with elastomeric teeth and backing and nylon facing.
• Conveyor cord provides superior tooth jump resistance and shock load
resistance. Allows use in wash down applications.
• Elastomeric backing protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
• Helically wound tensile member gives enormous strength, flex life and elongation resistance.
• Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
• Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
• Static conductive (ISO 9563) and can as such be used in the conditions
described in the Directive 94/9/EC - ATEX. Certificates available on request.
• Compact drives and less weight.
• Positioning accuracy.
• Improved tooth jump resistance.
• Reduced noise levels.
• Cost-effective, long-lasting and virtually maintenance-free.
• Used on HTD® and RPP pulleys.